GIRL DIRECTOR’S BEST SELLING BOOK
Stand Out. Be Seen. Create Clients.
If you’re a business owner and find video overwhelming; if you have an inner knowing that video is for you but don’t know where to start; if you’re terrified of being on camera… This book is for you. Step behind the camera with Rachel Dunn, founder of Girl Director as she shares her wisdom from the last 20+ years of directing film and video.
Buy the book through Amazon*:
* Note: if your Amazon account is not on the .com.au site, then go to your home country Amazon site and search for “Better Videos” there. 🙂
Better Videos is a Journey
Step behind the camera with Rachel Dunn as she shares her wisdom from the last 20+ years to help you step in front of the camera. You’ll discover your own Video Super Power and learn through examples, case studies and interactive videos on how you can stand out and be seen. By following the practical steps in this book, you will grow your business with video and impact the audience you want to reach.
Rachel outlines the missing ingredient that no technical manual or class can teach you. Hiring someone to make a video for you isn’t going to get you the missing ingredient. If you want your videos to stand out and you want people to find you, hear you and see you in a way you’ve never been seen before, this book will show you how.
Rachel’s own story is included in the book. Through her experiences you will see that when you live your passion and follow your instincts you can use video to change the world, change people’s lives and make a real difference.
Better Videos will show you:
- What gear to use to make your videos stand out
- Problem videos and how to avoid making them
- The must-have foundations of every successful video
- How to tap into your own Video Super Power
- How to grow your confidence on camera
- The different video types and which ones to use when
- How far you can take video when used correctly
- What makes a WOW-factor video
- How to connect with your audience
- Easy camera techniques to make your videos stand out
- Our three-step process: Plan, Produce, Promote
- Much, much more